The Theosophical Glossary purposes to give information on the principal Sanskrit, Pahlavi, Tibetan, Pâli, Chaldean, Persian, Scandinavian, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Kabalistic and Gnostic words, and Occult terms generally used in Theosophical literature, and principally to be found in Isis Unveiled, Esoteric Buddhism, The Secret Doctrine, The Key to Theosophy, etc.; and in the monthly magazines, The Theosophist, Lucifer and The Path, etc., and other publications of the Theosophical Society.
This Theosophical Glossary contains terminology, definitions, spells, history, and literary references for the study of Theosophicy and the Gnostic arts. For those who dwell in the occult or anyone who is interested in this information for use of historical value, you will find this a valuable reference guide.
We have built this Theosophical Glossary application with an extremely easy to use interface. We have designed it so that you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for without the confusion, limitations, and frustration of numerous applications on iDevices
Do you know of any Theosophical terms that we overlooked when we created this application? We would love to include them. Just use the applications direct email and we will include your suggestions in our next update. With the help of our customers, we constantly improve our applications to make the user’s experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Terms, definitions, literary references, spells.
- Very easy to use Glossary based interface.
- Powerful search engine that can be used to quickly and effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- Our unique interface makes browsing this application a breeze.
- Direct email access to us through the application.
- Give us feedback directly through the application.